December 10, 2014

words | WED3 wonders unseen and unseeable

Serial


like the rest of the world, I've eagerly become obsessed with this super compelling story and the podcast dedicated to parsing out the details of a real-life mystery.  I find myself trying to drive around the block in order to listen to just a little bit more. Podcasts are probably the best thing to ever happen to a car commute.  Are you listening?  What's your take?





From Love Pomegranate House



there's something about celebrating the journey of anticipation that is just so thrilling.  as those of you who know me know, I LOVE quotations.  I love when a sentence is strung together just so.  For those of you who don't know me, you probably would not be able to figure this out from my scattered writing!  Nonetheless, my dream is to one day create an advent calendar all of quotes - a new one to open and consider each day.   Someday, I will spend more of an earlier (and possibly less busy) month of the year creating this amazing advent calender, one quote at a time. what are your favorite winter holiday quotes?  some of my favorites include these:

"the thrill of hope | the weary world rejoices"

"nobody can imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world" 

"what if christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store, what if christmas, he thought, means a little bit more" 
(from the grinch)


beach workout


3 | eating vegetables

check out my sister's blog about the things you can do every day to be the healthiest version of you.  some of my favorite posts have been about little changes to your eating that matter a lot, how to create a truly active lifestyle, and her gift guide for your active friends and family.  


*as always, click directly on the photos to be taken to their sources

No comments:

Post a Comment