February 7, 2011

a life of love

Question: what does love look like to you right now?

last night= me + chocolate chip cookies + milk + fireplace (+ ... yup, qbank and books). but still... it was pretty warm and cosy feeling nonetheless.

and as valentines day approaches, for a little reminder of how big love gets, (and because I love montages) a photo montage about what love means to me right now:



"you don't have a soul. you ARE a soul. you have a body." -cs lewis






















lub. dub.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the ultimate love quote from When Harry Met Sally
(the ultimate because it's about loving all the thing that make you you)

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"

No comments:

Post a Comment