March 4, 2013

Monday Giggles: if all of your friends jumped off a bridge

 link to the original on the xkcd website
the rollover text is: "and it says a lot about you that when your friends jump off a bridge en masse, your first thought is apparently 'my friends are foolish and I won't be like them' not 'are my friends okay?'" 


This week has been a crazy few weeks of activity: (can you say "how to cope with uncertainty stress?")

Monday Feb. 25: 
epic snow hike up Sunset Ridge, sled down!

Tuesday Feb 26: 
6 mile run, 
rock climbing gym 

Wednesday Feb 27: 
6 mile run at dusk by myself in the slushy snow (so lovely)

Thursday Feb 28: 
7 mile temp run, 
rock climbing gym - edging up the learning curve!

Friday March 1 : 
5 mile walk (rest? day)

Saturday March 2: 
epic snow hike up Sunset Ridge with my sister and buddies, 
80s dance party until way too late (okay, so 1am just feels really late these days)

Sunday March 3: 
10 mile run,
rock climbing gym - still improving 
(but my arms definitely could tell that I haven't been in days)

Monday March 4: 
early morning wake up for a snow-shoe up Teardrop, 
4 mile run

Tuesday March 5: 
skiing all day (so much snow predicted!)

at some point soon I'll probably need to rest.
but hopefully this will be really helpful with getting ready for the Himalayas!

No comments:

Post a Comment